Are you a beginner in vaping? Have you just started using Vape and don’t know how to smoke effectively? This article is intended to help you better understand how to use vape.
Using Vape – What Is Vaping?
Vaping is the act of inhaling into the body a quantity of vapor produced by an electronic cigarette (Vape) or using a Pod System.
Vape works by using a battery to heat the liquid inside the vape cartridge. E-Liquids usually come in flavors based on the different preferences of most vapers. Once the liquid is heated, it turns into a vapor that the vape user then inhales.
Basic Techniques When Using Vape
Not only do you walk into a store and ask for the right vape, but you also want to understand how it works. And sometimes, most of these vapes share the same smoking characteristics. However, there are two main ways using vape:
– Mouth-to-lung (MTL): Take a long and gentle breath.
– Direct Lung (DL): short and definitive suction.
For starters, you must know that this is the inhalation technique that most smokers switch to vaping with a little difficulty.
Mouth-to-lung is primarily compatible with compact vapes (Pod Systems) that use high amounts of nicotine. Using these types of Pods results in a more pronounced smoking cessation effect.
You’ll feel like you’re sucking air through a small straw. And that causes a similar blow to the throat that smoking does. So here are some simple ways to using Vape MTL:
– Gently draw a steady breath from the vape straight into your lungs for as long as you like.
– Hold the breath for a few seconds.
– Breathe out slowly and evenly through your mouth (or nose).
Note: Unlike traditional cigarette smoking, don’t hold the vapor in your mouth and then squeeze, you will choke! Relax and allow the air to go straight from your throat to your lungs.
Direct Lung (DL)
Unlike the MTL method, this technique works best for high-powered vape users with low-resistance, low-nicotine coils. These vapes produce more smoke than Pods.
Not only that, the way of vaping feels like taking a breath while swimming. Almost all new vapers who use vape are familiar with this way of smoking easily and smoothly. And that’s largely because the essential oil contains less nicotine, so it doesn’t feel like a sore throat like smoking high Nicotine – MTL:
– First, you press the button and take a quick breath in on your vape.
– Then also deliver it directly to your lungs.
– Finally, there is no need to hold it for a long time, you need to release the smoke immediately.
Knowledge For Using Vape
When To Using Vape?
Different vapers will have different vaping preferences. And how often people vape is based on many personal factors. As a result, getting you into a routine specific to your vaping can seem difficult.
However, you can consider while thinking about how often you should vape. So there’s practically no rule as to how often you should vape.
In addition, the purpose of using vaping is not only for smoking cessation, you can use vaping as a daily hobby. Simply when we have free time or stressful work, we can also use vape to relieve stress.
How to choose the right e-liquid and nicotine?
If you are a beginner in vaping, you should consult a vape consultant about vape e-liquid with suitable nicotine content or according to the statistics below:
– Use 1-7 cigarettes per day – about 3 to 6 mg of nicotine for high Watt vape.
– Use 8-13 cigarettes, you should use 12mg nicotine e-liquid.
– In case of 1 pack of cigarettes or more, 30-50mg of nicotine will be suitable for you (use the Pod System form for the best effect).
In addition, in case you do not smoke traditional cigarettes but want to using vape, 0-3mg nicotine is the right choice.
Vape abuse or misuse can affect your health. So you can take advantage of the knowledge shared above to make the right choices if you are the first time using Vape.